One of the first questions older adults and their family members often ask us is, “how much does assisted living cost?” Many people believe assisted living prices will be too high for them or their loved ones to afford.
While average prices vary widely from city to city and state to state, monthly fees include many of the services, amenities and support seniors are paying for at home. Food costs, cable, internet, lawn care and property taxes -just to name a few – are no longer a concern. When you add it all up, senior living communities can be a cost-effective solution for many of our seniors.
At Indigo Hall Assisted Living and Memory Care, we make it even easier. We are so happy to be able to keep it simple and offer All-Inclusive Rates. No more worries about added care fees or unexpected rate increases!
What is All-Inclusive Pricing for Senior Living?
One concern families have expressed to us over the years is how hard it is to determine and budget for their loved one’s senior care costs. Under a traditional monthly fee plan, if a senior loved one suffers a health crisis that requires more services, their monthly rate will typically increase. At least until they recover from the surgery or illness. Monthly “Level of Care” increases can mean hundreds of dollars for each level increase and in many cases that still does not include medication management. The senior’s monthly level of care charges will reflect the increased amount of assistance caregivers must provide. At Indigo Hall, the price doesn’t changed based on the needs of our residents – we offer all inclusive rates for a worry-free life of luxury.
For the Indigo Hall Assisted Living and Memory Care that offer this pricing model, monthly rates may include:
- Medication Assistance – our care team delivers scheduled and as needed medications to our residents daily.
- Personal Care Needs (bathing, dressing, grooming) – personal care staff is there to provide assistance with any and all average daily living needs.
- Restaurant Style Dining – our chef prepares “Made to Order” breakfast, lunch and dinner our meals are provided in our dining room or via room service if our resident prefers. The kitchen and dining room is open from 7:00 am until 7:30 pm but not to worry you can still order a premade meals or snacks after hours.
- Private Apartment and Utilities – Our apartments include a robust cable offering as well as internet service from Comcast.
- Maintenance Calls – our maintenance team is here to assist our residents daily, everything from changing a light bulb to mounting a TV or moving furniture we are here to help.
- Emergency Alert System – pull cords and buttons installed in all of our residents rooms as well as pendants and wrist watches provided for and extra level of safety and support.
- Unlimited amount of Daily Life Enrichment Activities & Wellness Programs – We offer an engaging activities and events calendar, as well as outings and our Happy Hour every day from 4:00 until 6:00 pm.
- Housekeeping and laundry service – our house keeping team visits daily and deep cleans weekly and our residents’ laundry is also done weekly or as needed. The only additional expenses families should expect to incur are for personal amenities and services the senior might want, such as land line phone service, massages at our spa, manicures or pedicures, cable or transportation services.
With all of these features and benefits, it’s easy to see why today’s active seniors would choose our luxury Assisted Living or Memory Care to “Live their Best Life”.